Thursday, October 23, 2008

[chap 5] Unexpected Visitor

Chapter 5

[At the school]
[Classroom]

Kairi: ohayo gozaimas’!
Meiko: ohayo..
Suzuka: ohayo kairi!..
[Shin enters the classroom and goes to his seat]
Suzuka: ohayo Natsume!
[Kairi looks at Shin]
Shin: ..uh..*yo!* [Shin accidentally looks back at Kairi]
[then they both remembered the incident yesterday, then they blushed and immediately looks back at the other direction]
Suzuka: eh??...
Meiko: hmm…
[school bell rings – class starts]

[Lunch time]
Suzuka: that’s odd…
Meiko: what is?
Suzuka: Seiya didn’t go look for Kairi today just when Kairi’s not wearing her glasses….
Kairi: maybe he had already given up on me…
Suzuka: hmm… maybe… but still…
[Seiya is just looking at Kairi from afar with a serious face]

[class hours…]
[Shin is sleeping again; Kairi is taking down notes]
[Seiya [*on different classroom] is lost in his thought still thinking about the incident[*and about Kairi??...^^P]

[Class Ends]
[Kairi, walking home, passing the pedestrian lane, saw Seiya waiting on the other side of the road]
Kairi: Sei…ya…
Seiya: Can i??... talk to you?

[Kairi and Seiya are sitting in a bench at the park]
Kairi: is there something wrong? Are you ok? Sei—
Seiya: Kairi… I think – I’m – in love --- with you…
Kairi: huh? But isn’t it?
Seiya: I’m not really the person as you see me everyday, actually I only act like that because I want to know what you are to Shin…* and I think I’ve found out…*
Kairi: Shin? Does he have something to do with this??.. i…
Seiya: but I guess I fell on my on trap…
Kairi: I .. I don’t know what to say…
Seiya: that’s ok. You don’t have to. I just want you to listen, and that’s enough..[smiling]
Kairi: *Seiya*
Seiya: and..uhm..Kairi?
Kairi: yes?
Seiya: can I ask a favor?
Kairi: ahm..sure, what is it?
Seiya: can I have dinner with you tonight?
Kairi: sure!
Seiya: really? Thank you Kairi!... I really love the taste of your cooking!
Kairi: hmm.. it looks like it would be a clear sky tonight… is it ok if we eat at the apartment’s rooftop?
Seiya: Sure, anywhere is fine with me…^^

[At the apartment’s rooftop, there’s a table for two that is nicely set]
[Seiya is waiting for Kairi]
Kairi: I’m here!
Seiya: well then,.. let’s eat!
[Kairi and Seiya talk different things about each other while they were eating]
[After a while, Kairi walks near the edge of the rooftop gazing at the sky full of stars]
Kairi: the sky is really beautiful especially when it’s full of stars…
[Seiya is just looking at Kairi’s face]
Kairi: don’t you think so too Seiya? [smiling]
Seiya: ..huh.. ah.. yeah..[smiles back]

[Next morning]
[Kairi saw a letter inserted below her door, then she picked it up and read it]
[the letter says:…]

“Kairi,
Thank you for the dinner last night. Just as I expected, it was very delicious!! I just want to tell you that I’ve decided to go back home for a while.
Tell shin, ‘I won’t lose to him.’…

P.S.
Who’s the weird girl with glasses?? Is she your friend??..oh..well

HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!

Seiya”


[*Seiya really doesn’t recognize Kairi when she’s wearing her glasses]
Kairi: *..haha*..goodbye, Seiya…
[then Kairi goes out her room, coincidentally Shin just goes out his room too.. then they walk to school together]
[while walking]
Kairi: so,.. is Seiya really going back home?
Shin: yeah
Kairi: why? It’s so sudden?
Shin: I’m not sure, but he said there are things he should settle.
Kairi: ahh,..i see..

[school - Kairi's Classroom]
Meiko: so, Seiya goes back home this morning?
Kairi: yup, he left a note under my door.
Suzuka: hmm...it'll be lonely not seing him around, especially when he's shouting "my princess!my princess" everywhere,heehee
Meiko: haha.. right!
Kairi: [had a flash back of when Seiya confessed to Kairi [*chapter 4]]
[Kairi is currently los tin his thoughts and didn't hear what Suzuka and Meiko was saying]
Suzuka: Kairi.. Kairi.. hey Kairi! are you listening??
Kairi: [back to reality...] huh? oh, sorry guys, something just passed my mind, hehe..

[After Class]
[Rain starts to fall]
Suzuka: awwe.. it's raining!..
Kairi: hmm, you're right..
Suzuka: 'sigh' i forgot to bring my umbrella
Meiko: then, let's share my umbrella, anyways we have same paths to our houses
Suzuka: really??thanks Meiko!^^
Meiko: how about you Kairi?
Kairi: hmm, I'm ok. i brought my umbrella, also I have to finish some papers
Meiko: it must be tough to be a class rep
Suzuka: but for sure Kairi really fit being a class rep coz' she's always top on our class
Kairi: I'm not that good you know...
Meiko: well then, we'll be going now, bye Kairi
Kairi: bye. [then she went to the library to finish her work]
[Shin is still in school because he lost the book he's reading[*it's not an academic book...-_-] ,he is looking everywhere then he remembered that he left it in the library]
Shin:oh crap! i hope no one sees it, argh i'm so stupid..[talking to himself]
Kairi: huh? [found a small book that is left on the table where she is seating, and when she openned it..]eew, it's full of XXX, for sure a guy owns this..he even disguise it with a different cover
[when Shin arrives the library, he saw that Kairi is holding his book]
Shin: (oh crap!)
Kairi: Shin?.. don't tell me...
Shin: huh?!.. No!that's not mine..why would i read that kind of things...
Kairi: i'm not saying anything yet, and how did you know that this book has such things??! it has a different cover..
Shin: ..ah..well..that's..
Kairi: uugh..you pervert! [then throws the book at Shin]

***other scene***
[A car stops by a park, a guy is driving it]
[Apartment’s telephone ringing…][SFX: ring]
Aunt: Hello? Akizuki’s Apartment, how may I help you?
Guy: ahm,.. Hello… [*I didn’t revealed the guy’s name in this chapter]
Aunt: oh it’s you! How are you?
Guy: I’m fine. I just called to tell you that I’ll visit the apartment today, I’ll be staying for a week or two]
Aunt: really? That’s great! I should tell Kairi..
Guy: ahm.. pls. don’t tell Kairi yet, I want to surprise her…[the guy then disconnects the call [he’s using a cellphone]]

1 comment:

  1. grammar check muna..
    [school - Kairi's Classroom]
    [Kairi is currently ""los tin"" his thoughts and didn't hear what Suzuka and Meiko was saying]

    comment qoh nmn,,
    kung ala lan naghihintay skeng 3 lalakeng sabik sa dota..bbasahin ko toh ng mjo mabagal..hehe
    peo naintindihan ko nmn,,ha-ha!!

    nc nc,,
    lintyak ndi p cnavi name,,anyways,,mgandang tactic yan,,xDD


    cgeh sulat pa!,,wak qah n mag.aral..haha..joke,,,^^!~

    shige shige...mamatz


    vivienne^^~

    ReplyDelete