Thursday, October 23, 2008

[chap 1] Her wish...

[*unlike Japanese names first name comes first before their surnames though I did use Japanese names...^^P
Also I didn’t detail the emotions and stuffs so if you insist on reading it… I suggest you to use your imagination for a while, for the setting, actions, emotions and characters image. But if you’re not the imaginative type of person, ahmm...well...just wait for the ‘manga’ version…I’m not sure if I can do it though...I repeat…I’m NOT sure!!
And also…what?? I’m explaining it thoroughly you know…^^p, if you happen to find some Japanese words and don’t know what it means… don’t worry coz’ I’ll explain it at the end or at the middle of the chapter…
And… I’m not that good in Japanese so I may have misspelled or misused some words so.. I apologize in advance….and I’m not that good in English either.
And most important of all……DON’T SKIP!.. pleaaaasssse!^^P]

Legends:
[] – narration
[*] – Explanation/my comments..
( ) – the character’s thoughts
* * - the character is whispering or saying it in a low voice
‘ ‘ – the character’s reaction/sSFX – sound effects

Chapter 1

[A teenage girl walking along a crowded market place gets bumped into a rushing kid. She didn’t notice that her necklace fell off her neck. Coincidentally, a guy found her necklace. While walking a little farther from the market, she then notice that her necklace was lost, then she rushed off to the market hoping she would find it [*spaced out, teary eyes and having a flash back about the time when it was given to her] then while running she gets bumped again…

Kairi: oh!...i’m sorry I didn’t-
Shin: tsk! What a clumsy girl..
Kairi: whaaat??!!! I said sorry already!! and who are you calling clu-
Shin: [continued walking]
Kairi: huh?!...[saw shin ignoring her]..argh! I wish not to see that guy in the future!!...
!!!...(my necklace)..[then she remembered when she bump into a kid, then she rushed of to the place they bump but she failed to find her necklace]

[at the apartment,[*evening] Kairi is at the apartment’s rooftop looking at the sky then she saw a “nagareboshi”…^^]
Kairi: a nagareboshi… (I wish I could find my necklace soon…)

[Next m0rning!..1st day of class…Monday]
[at the classroom]
[girls in class…]
G1: hey look! It’s the new guy!
G2: kawaiiii!!!
G3: I wonder what’s his name…^^
[kairi enters the room with a gloomy face]
Suzuka & Meiko: Ohayo kairi!...
Kairi: ohayo…
Suzuka: is anything wrong kairi? you don’t seem so alive today..
Kairi: ‘sigh’ its not that much, its just that I lost my necklace yesterday.
Meiko: the one your father gave you?
Kairi: yes…
Suzuka: did you look to the place where you lost it?
Kairi: yup, I even bump on a weird guy! He’s about this tall [her hand above her head, meaning he’s taller than her], with head phones and a li’l cute too…but…is very ARROGANT!!
Meiko: does he look like that one??[points at shin]
Kairi: [looks at shin] hmm,..well he kinda looks like hi-… waAhHH!!THAT’S HIM!! THAT JERK!! WHY IS THAT JERK HERE??!!!!
Meiko: *yup, I thought so..*
Suzuka: I think it’s the transferee, he’s quite popular, almost every girl in our class like him already…
[girls in class – looking at shin with heart-shaped eyes]
Meiko: actually..even other class,look..[points at the door full of girls of other class..(,,^_^,,)
Kairi: B..B..But why??why????
Suzuka: why he transferred here??hmm,..come to think of it-
Kairi: no!
Suzuka: eh?...
Kairi: I mean WHY does he have to be in our class??MY class???and at the back of MY seat??!!!
Meiko: well,let’s see…because that’s the only chair available??
Kairi: [pissed..>.<]
Meiko: ahm, I think you should calm down for a while the teacher’s here.
Sensei: Ohayo minna-san!
Whole Class: Ohayo gozaimas’ sensei!
[The whole class takes their seats and Kairi is staring at shin angrily[*is that the right term]]
[Lunch time]
[Almost everyone eats their lunch at the classroom]
[Girls in class}
G1: Kairi you’re so lucky you’re sitting in front of shin!!♥
G2: We’re so jealous of you…♥
Kairi: *hmph! What’s so lucky about that?? I’m sitting near a jerk!!*
G1,2, & 3: [ whispering with each other]
G1: ALRIGHT!! Ready girls??
G2&3:YES!!
G1,2,&3: PRINCE SHIN’S FANS CLUB!!..ON-SET!![on different posture and with a large banner—“prince shin’s fans club”]
[all girls line-up to join..@_@]
Kairi, Meiko & Suzuka: ‘sigh’…
[Kairi walk outs the room]
Suzuka: eh..?Kairi? where are you going??
Kairi: rooftop.
Meiko: you really like the rooftop huh?..
Kairi: yup!^_~


[Rooftop]

Kairi: it’s really great up here! So quiet, the air feels good and-
Shin: hey! Will you keep down a little?! I’m trying to sleep here you know!...
Kairi: hoe?..[Looks back and saw shin lying] y-you again??! What are you doing here?
Shin: I don’t repeat what I already said
Kairi: *why do I keep seeing him even in my favorite place?? ‘sigh’ never mind I don’t want to spoil my day because of him* [Kairi went near the edge of the rooftop – then the wind blew – then shin accidentally looked at Kairi [*in a very nice angle…^^] then he unconsciously blushed – then he cover himself with his comic book – eventually, he fell asleep…]

[Few minutes later…school bell rungs [*meaning lunch time is over]]

Kairi: (I should get back to the classroom)
[Kairi calls out Shin]
Kairi: hey Natsume! The class is about to start.
Shin: [still sleeping with the comic book on his face]
Kairi: [removes the comic book in his face and shouts at him] Oi! NATSUME!!!
Shin: [wakes up and saw Kairi’s face in a very close range] why DO you need to shout at me like that?!!! [Blushing and slightly angry]
Kairi: [shouts back at shin] because you are such a SLEEPY HEAD THAT’S WHY!!!!
Shin: WHO ARE YOU CALLING A SLEEPY HEAD?!! DO YOU EVEN CONSIDER YOUR CLUMSINESS??!!!!!!!!!!!
Kairi: *c-c-clumsiness??!!* [turns back and walks out] hmph! Whatever!! I’ll just go back to the classroom!!
Shin: fine.
Kairi: FINE!

[Class ends-5pm-classroom]

G1: Aawweee…I wonder why didn’t the prince attend the afternoon class..
G2: yeah...i wanted to see him so much!!!
Meiko: hey Kairi! Suzuka and I will be going home now, what about you?
Kairi: you go ahead, I still have some grocery shopping to do.

[Meanwhile, at the rooftop]

Shin: [wakes up] huh??...looks like everybody’s going home already.. oh yeah, I still need to buy food since I just rent a new apartment, I better hurry before it closes.

[Grocery shop]
[Kairi enters then goes to the meat and vegetable area; shin enters and went to the instant foods area]
*Kairi: hmm, let’s see…what should be the menu for today?
*Shin: hmm, how many noodles should I buy?
[*the asteris(*) before their name means they’re saying it at the same time]
*Kairi: I think this will do…
*Shin: I think this is about enough…
[Kairi and Shin walks to the paying counter but Shin saw the drinks area and went back]
Shin: maybe I should buy drinks to…
[Kairi pays at the counter then goes out; few minutes later Shin pays after Kairi then goes out]

[at the apartment]
Kairi: hi’ya auntie!^^
Aunt: hi Kairi! Oh by the way…
Kairi: huh?..
Aunt: there’s a new guest in our apartment and he’s occupying the room after yours.
[*Kairi’s room is at room 201, Shin’s room is 202]
Kairi: really? That’s great.
Aunt: …and …ahm kairi? Can I ask you a favor?
Kairi: sure, what can I do?
Aunt: well, since you’re good in cooking… is it possible that you could give our new guest some taste of your cooking?
Kairi: sure, it’s nothing new, I always do that when we have new guest here right?
Aunt; thanks Kairi! You’re a big help!
Kairi: no problem.
[Kairi went in her room then shin enters the apartment]
Aunt: Mr. Natsume?
Shin: uhh,..yeah..
Aunt: Here’s your room key, your room is in room 202.
Shin: thanks.
[Shin enters his room]
Shin: nice room, maybe I should take a bath first…
[Kairi’s room]
Kairi: [while cooking] (a guy huh, I wonder what he looks like…)
[After a while]
Kairi: all done![*she’s talking about the food][then she rang the door bell of Shin’s room]
Shin: coming! (Who could that be at this moment? Well probably the owner…)
Kairi: (that voice sounds familiar…) sorry to bother you, the owner just ask me to bring you something to eat…
[Shin opens the door [*he’s just wearing shorts and a towel on his head]]
Shin: eh?..Thanks…
[Kairi saw that the guy is just wearing shorts so she blushed and immediately turns her back [*she didn’t notice that it was shin]]
Kairi: I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to- [startled]
Shin: eh? Sakura?
Kairi: [looks again…] Natsume???? [Immediately turns her back again] *sheez… why do I always encounter this guy??...am I cursed or something??*
Shin: huh?? Are you saying something??...
Kairi: huh..n-no! I’ll just come back to get my bowl…Shin: ah,ok..whatever you say…

…Before proceeding to the next scene…here are some Japanese lessons for you:
§ Nagareboshi – [I really don’t want to say what this means but…] it means “shooting star”…[there! I said it!]
§ Ohayo – means “good morning” [add ‘gozaimasu’ for formality]
§ Minna-san – means “everyone”
§ Sensei – means “teacher”
§ Kawaii – means “cute” [*they say you can’t use kawaii for boys but, I can’t help it…that’s how I define my character!!heehee…]


[Next morning… Tuesday]
[Alarm clock rings, then Shin turn off the alarm]
Shin: huh?..what time is it??..[Looks at the clock- 7:00am] …wah! oh shit! I’m gonna be late!!
[rushed off to school, while running he saw Kairi]
Shin: *huh..its Sakura*…hey!Sakura!!!
Kairi: huh? Oh its just you… what do you want?
Shin: ahmm… about last night…
Kairi: oh, don’t worry I didn’t see a thing… [*actually she still remembers it clearly]
Shin: its not that…I just wanna-
Suzuka: Kaiiriii!!
Kairi: [Saw Meiko and Suzuka] Meiko!!...Suzuka!!
Suzuka: hurry up! We’re gonna be late!...
Kairi: coming!...see ya! [she’s talking to shin]
Shin: ah!wait! I just want to-… oh well….

[at the classroom]
Sensei: ok class…the cleaning duty for today will be Mr. Natsume and Ms. Sakura…
Kairi: [thinking of something, she didn’t heard what the teacher said]

[dismissal…]
Suzuka: hey guys! I heard a new shop will open today… wanna go see it?
Kairi: Sure! Maybe I could buy something for my self there *or for shinzu…^^* Meiko!...
Meiko: yeah, let’s go!...
[Kairi, Meiko and Suzuka walking out of the classroom…]
Shin: Oy! Sakura!
Kairi: huh?....what?
Shin: You’re in the cleaning duty remember?
Kairi: *oh shoot*
Meiko: Kairi? Something wrong?
Kairi: I’m sorry guys… I’m in the cleaning duty today… go on without me, I’ll try to catch up if I can, I promise…
Suzuka: Awwe,..i guess it can’t be help but,..hurry up ok!
Kairi: ok!..
[Suzuka and Meiko left]
Kairi: *I finally found the time for myself then here he is again ruining my plans…>.<*
Shin: you saying somethin’?
Kairi: I’m not saying anything!!!
Shin: if you have a problem about the cleaning duty schedule, tell it to the teacher! It’s not like I want to be stuck with a clumsy girl like YOU!... y’know!
Kairi: [walking angrily to shin] I thought I told you not to call me clu—wahhh! [Accidentally slips off because the mop is on the ground]
[Shin catches Kairi then both of them suddenly blush and then Shin immediately let go of Kairi]
Kairi: AW!
Shin: …I told you you’re clumsy…
Kairi: I’m not clumsy!!...
[Shin and Kairi walking home]
Kairi: ( I wonder if Suzuka and Meiko are still there)
Shin: hey., isn’t that the friends of yours?
Kairi: huh?..[ Saw Suzu and Meiko] ah yah,.. Meiko! Suzu!!
Suzuka: Meiko look! Its Kairi!!...
Meiko: yo Kairi!
Kairi: hi guys!*oh yeah right* Natsu-[ Shin continues walking leaving her behind]
Kairi: *hmph! He’s really soo…*
Meiko: kairi…
Kairi: yes?
Meiko: isn’t that Natsume?
Kairi: ahh,..yeah…
Suzuka: Kairi we’ve got something to show you…
Meiko: Isn’t it that Shinzu’s birthday is coming up?? We thought you could give this to him as a birthday present…[holding a cap]
Kairi: Its great! Thanks guys! He’ll be very happy!
Meiko: actually it’s all Suzu’s idea
Kairi: Thanks Suzu!!
Suzuka: teehee..^^P

No comments:

Post a Comment