Thursday, October 23, 2008

[chap 2] The Beginning

Chapter 2

[Friday]
[Classroom-Dismissal [*yes! already!]]

Meiko: Are you going home kairi?
Kairi: yes, why?
Meiko: nothing, I just asked…
[Suzuka looking out the window saw Shin standing outside the school]
Suzuka: hmm,..Look guys, isn’t that Natsume?
Meiko: it is him, is he waiting for someone?...
Kairi: oh, I can see he’s really going to do it…
Meiko & Suzu: Do what??
Kairi: Bring my stuffs [*bag, and other things]
[preparing her things..]
Meiko & Suzu: whaAt?!!
Kairi: it’s not a big deal y’know…
Suzu: Why not?
[walking out the school]
Kairi: because…
Meiko: because?...
Kairi: hmm,..wait, is any Shin’s fan here?
Suzu: Nope, why did you ask?
Kairi: Ok good, I’ll tell you guys the truth but you shouldn’t tell this to anyone.
Maiko: truth?
Kairi: ‘sigh’ *here it goes*… Shin is living in the apartment my aunt owned.
Meiko: you live there too right?
Kairi: yup.
Suzu: No way! If any shin’s fans knew about this they’ll freak out!!
Kairi: you’re right, that’s why you should keep this a secret.
Meiko: ok, you can trust us with that.
Suzu: yes, it’s a promise! [Smiling]
Kairi: thanks guys..
Meiko: But why should he bring your stuffs?? Isn’t that you can’t get along with each other??
Kairi: you’re right, we really can’t get along, but the other day, my aunt ask me to bring him food in his room because she says he only eat instant noodles everyday, so when I gave it to him, he didn’t expect it to be so hot[*so dumb] so it slips out in his hands and broke my bowl, he said he’ll make-up for it so you see…that’s what happened…
Meiko: you’re mean, you’re taking advantage of his weakness
Kairi: I’m not that bad, he’s the one who offers to do it.
Shin: hey Sakura!! Do you even have plan to go home???
Kairi: I’m coming!..*he’s so hot headed* bye guys!
Meiko: bye.
Suzu: bye kairi!...
Meiko: but you know, those two doesn’t look so bad together right?
Suzu: yup!!

[Shin and Kairi walking home when kairi saw a kid crying at the playground]

Kairi: ahm, Natsume…?
Shin: what?
Kairi: Can we stop here for a while?
Shin: sure, why?
Kairi: [runs off to the kid] shiiiiiiin!!shinzu!!!~
Shinzu: [crying] eh..?[saw kairi] Mama?...Mama!
Shin: mama?..
Kairi: Are you alright Shinzu? what happened?
Shinzu: ‘sniff’ Ma.. ‘sniff’ ma…[pointing at his knee]
Kairi: oh, you got hurt…[gets a band-aid and puts on Shinzu’s knee..] there, there, it’ll be alright soon..[Carries Shinzu]
Shin: shall we?...
Kairi: yes, thanks for waiting…
[While walking, Shinzu eventually fell asleep]
[Kairi looks at Shinzu very caringly]
Shin: [Looks at Kairi] *haha…*
Kairi: huh?...[looks at Shin]
[Shin looks at other direction]
[stops at Shinzu’s house]
Grandfather: thanks for bringing Shinzu home, you’re always a big help Kairi!..’Cough, cough’
Kairi: are you ok??...its nothing, I’ll do anything for Shinzu…
Grandfather: thank you…
Kairi: we’ll be going now…
Grandfather: goodbye…

[Shin and Kairi walking home]
Kairi: Shinzu is a very nice kid, I met him at the park just like what happened a while ago, I like him a lot he’s like a brother to me. He’s parents died in a plane crash while he was with his grandfather, just like when I was abandoned.
Shin: abandoned?
Kairi: my mom left me and my dad for another man, since then we haven’t seen her, then 4 years later, my father died from an illness… that’s why I live with my auntie now though we’re not blood related she’s really kind to me…^^[teary eyes then smiled…]
Shin: …[just kept silent and looking at kairi…]
Kairi: oh, we’re here!

[at the apartment…shin and kairi is already in their rooms…then kairi goes out and knocks at shin’s room]
Shin:[opens the door] what is it?
Kairi: here.
Shin: what’s this?Kairi: food! Dummy!
Shin: I know what it is! What I mean is, why are you giving me this?
Kairi: well, I just want to thank you for helping me with Shinzu a while ago and for listening to my foolish story…
Shin: ahh,..
Kairi: [smiles]
Shin: [blushes a little] thanks [then closes the door]
Kairi: [smiled again]

[next day!-Saturday!!!!]
[at the park]
Suzu: kairiiii!!!
Kairi: [waves at Suzu and Meiko]
Meiko: sorry we’re late.
Kairi: that’s ok I’ve just arrived too…so, shall we?
Suzu & Meiko: ok!
[the girls shop around…then Suzuka saw the gift shop,[*the one they mentioned to kairi last time]]
Suzu: Kairi, Meiko, look, it’s the gift shop!
Kairi: oh, is that what you’re telling me about last time?
Suzu: yup!
Meiko: do you want to take a look inside
Kairi: sure!
[then kairi saw a teddy bear with angel wings]
Suzu: wow!! It’s soOo cute!!
Kairi: I’m thinking of buying it for Shinzu’s birthday
Meiko: then buy it. I’m sure he’d like it…
[then kairi bought the teddy bear]
[then the three decided to go home…[*well, there’s nothing left to do]
Kairi: bye guys!... see you at class…
Meiko: bye.
Suzu: bye-bye kai!!

[at the apartment]
[kairi enters and shin is about to go out]
Kairi: where are you going?
Shin: hmm…out of noodles…
Kairi: ahh..hmm…wait.
Shin: what?
Kairi: why don’t you eat with us today? We eat together during Saturdays…
[Kairi’s Aunt coincidentally heard their conversation]
Aunt: yes, why don’t you join us tonight?
Shin: thanks but I don’t think its necessary
Aunt: its ok, I don’t mind…in fact, the more the merrier, isn’t it? Or, you do mind??
Shin: its not that, but-
Aunt: then its settled!
Shin:huh?but-
Aunt: see at dinner Natsume!..
[dinner…]
[kairi is the one who prepared the dinner, she accidentally cooked shin’s favorite food]
Aunt: Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!,..let’s eat!Shin: ok!..
[at the table]
Shin: [looks at the food-stares at it-then-…3…2…1…blushed!]
Kairi: is there something wrong?
Shin: huh??...nothing…
[after eating]
Shin: thanks for the food.
Aunt: no problem, come and join us anytime…
Kairi: there are so many excess, hmmm… I think I miss calculated,..tsk, such a waste…
Shin: ahmm…[blushing and can’t look at Kairi directly] could I…
Kairi: what?
Shin: could I…
Kairi: could you what?
Shin: could I take the excess instead?
Aunt: sure! Wait I’ll get something you could use to place that…
Kairi: [staring at shin while smiling]
Shin: what??its not that I love it or anything!!..i just don’t want it to be wasted!!
Kairi: ok, if you say so…hihi!..^^
Shin: hey! What’s that “hihi” for?!
Kairi: nothing…[smiling]

No comments:

Post a Comment